Safety & Health Consultancy Services
J. B. Barry and Partners Limited provide a broad range of Safety & Health Consultancy Services for construction projects. We offer the following Services:
- Advice on responsibilities in relation to the Construction Regulations 2013
- Assistance with competence assessments and the allocation of adequate resources for appointing for the roles of PSDP / PSCS
- Taking account of the general Principles of Prevention for Architects, M&E, specialist and other designers through Design Risk Assessment
- Undertaking the role of Project Supervisor for the Design Process
- Preparation of the Preliminary Safety and Health Plan & Preparation of the Safety File
Health & Safety Manager - Seamus Donaghy
The company employs Health and Safety Manager, Seamus Donaghy to provide specialist advice regarding safety and health management. Seamus is an Associate Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers and a Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health which is Europe’s leading body for health and safety professionals. Seamus has 28 years experience in the construction industry with 17 of those years specialising in construction health and safety management. He has worked on a wide variety of projects including transport, power and waste water treatment infrastructure.
J. B. Barry and Partners Limited operate an Occupational Health and Safety Management System for all aspects of the business which has been registered to OHSAS 18001:2007 by the National Standards Authority of Ireland. In addition the company is a member of Engineers Ireland (IEI) and the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACEI) both of which promote best practice with regard to health and safety matters. Furthermore, the company holds membership of the National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO) who are concerned specifically with the promotion of health and safety.