Assistant Land Liaison Officer – Ten – T
J.B. Barry and Partners Limited along with our sister company Barry Transportation are one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. We have over 180 highly qualified employees and are committed to delivering cost effective and innovative solutions. To achieve this, we need dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We recognise that we are dependent on our staff to deliver to our clients excellent engineered solutions, consequently we offer outstanding career opportunities and remuneration. We are committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all our staff, as ultimately this will result in an improved service for our clients. We offer a great place to work and competitive salaries.
Location: Donegal NRO office in Donegal Town
Description of the Role: The Assistant Land Liaison Officer (ALLO) will be part of the Land Liaison team and will support RPS, Barry Transportation and Donegal County Council to deliver the Project. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being a core part of the Land Liaison team, supporting three Land Liaison Officers based in the Donegal County Council offices.
- Implementing Quality Assurance procedures and registers within the Land Liaison Team to ensure traceability of documentation and encouraging all team members follow the procedures.
- Assisting the LLOs with communication with members of the public, landowners and Project team members. Project team members will include staff across the National Roads Office in Donegal, Donegal County Council, RPS and Barry Transportation as required
- Provide initial assistance on queries made by landowners and members of the public relating to the project over the phone or in person.
- Keeping up to speed with current project progress across the team, future programme etc.
- Review the Project website and prepare text for updates
- Supporting the Design teams at RPS Barry Transportation as required, in preparation of reports and other project documentation
- Managing other administration as and when required, which may include assistance with tender documentation, flyers or PowerPoint presentations
- General Office administration work – Answering phones, filing, etc.
- Must be enthusiastic and eager to learn, have at least 3 years experience working in an office environment or NFQ Level 6
- Excellent IT Skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft packages including MS Word and Excel
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to progress your career through working with an expert team on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the country, please email your CV to email@example.com with Assistant Land Liaison Officer in the subject line.
The company do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.