Graduate Engineer N/M20
Barry Transportation, with our project partners Sweco and WSP, are delivering the contract for the planning and design stages of the N/M20 Cork to Limerick motorway project.
The N/M20 is a much needed and hugely prestigious motorway project for the south-west of the country, providing a vital link between Ireland’s second and third largest cities. This five-year project will require a large team of talented engineers, some of whom will be based in the project offices in the Mid-West National Road Design Office in Dooradoyle, Limerick and in the Cork National Road Design Office in Glanmire, Cork.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Eligible to join Engineers Ireland
- Have a keen interest in engineering design and an enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Understand team dynamics and have the enthusiasm to work as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills
- Have experience in engineering design, knowledge of contract types and of safety and health regulations
- Have a driving licence
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience, please send your CV to email@example.com
with Graduate Engineer N/M20 in the subject line.
The company do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.