Join our team!
We are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer. The candidate will be working directly with our Senior Geotechnical Engineer in our Castlebar office. This position is preferably for the Catlebar office location but can work from our Dublin Office as an alternative.
- Degree in Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of engineering, rock and soil mechanics
- Experience in data acquisition, interpretation and analysis
- Sound knowledge of MS word and MS excel
- Knowledge of geotechnical software
- Ability to work well in a team and also work independently
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Full driving licence
- Postgraduate MSc in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, soil mechanics or equivalent
- Post graduate work experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.