Join our team!
We are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer. The candidate will be working directly with our Senior Geotechnical Engineer in our Castlebar office. This position is preferably for the Catlebar office location but can work from our Dublin Office as an alternative.
- Degree in Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of engineering, rock and soil mechanics
- Experience in data acquisition, interpretation and analysis
- Sound knowledge of MS word and MS excel
- Knowledge of geotechnical software
- Ability to work well in a team and also work independently
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Full driving licence
- Postgraduate MSc in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, soil mechanics or equivalent
- Post graduate work experience
If you would like to apply to join a busy, vibrant consultancy, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies. CVs submitted outside of a formal agreement will be considered the property of J.B. Barry and Partners. J.B. Barry and Partners reserve the right to pursue those candidates and no referral compensation or fee will be paid.